Blogger Backgrounds
husband photo: husband HUSBAND.jpg

2012年5月18日星期五

I'm tired of you together.

Sometimes, I think, between us in the end not suitable for each other?We have been together for 429 days,
In the this 429 days,
We are done for our love?
What to pay for love?
Is you is not enough love for me? Still is I love you enough?
You say: "In December, we went to register a marriage"At that time I heard these words, but also pleased and worried.Happy is, I can marry my favorite men...Worried about is that he will love me forever do?
Who does not know things will get going in the future...I found that now people like divorce,divorce after marriage...
Women without a lifetime marriage?
Why the second marriage to find happiness and love?
I want my marriage is a lifelong one...
December?There were seven month to December...Seven months, I really have to consider the clear, and his relationship...
He can love me good in the next life?
I really want to know his heart in mind?
I really want him to tell me...
Let me know his thoughts...

















Jack,can u tell me.................................<3

没有评论:

发表评论