Blogger Backgrounds
husband photo: husband HUSBAND.jpg

2014年8月2日星期六

Heartbreaking version of the story......


Has been for some time did not write own story...
You are far from me, leave me a long time...
In these years, we just rely on phone contact information....
Has been debated, once cool too....


Doubt you again,
I cant feel your love...
I remember the day you say a word,
"I NEED PRIVATE,U UNDERSTAND?"
This sentence completely broke my heart...
Then immediately tears...
I asked myself, is it my fault?
Is I control you do not have the space to let you breathe?
If so, I can give you more private...
Since then,i no ask you anything....
Let you do what you do.


Do not hurt, wronged,
You just said that U need Me...

When it is already too late...
Do not take my love as worthless....
If one day,
When I'll throw your love fiercely to the sky,
Our love, GAME OVER........................</3

没有评论:

发表评论